Thursday, July 8, 2010

The scramble before the appointment.

Day 100/101 on my way to home ownership.

My husband and I went to a wedding in England and just got back Monday July 5 at 8:30 pm. we had to scramble a bit to get ready for our NACA appointment at 9 am on Thursday, July 8.

On Wednesday, evening July 7 I went to www.naca.com, clicked on Webfile/Status from the home page, logged into my NACA file. It was late, but I needed to update my file before my appointment tomorrow.

Copied below is the option for uploading your documents:
D. Documents:
You can submit additional document to NACA. The documents would also be sent to your Servicer once your file is submitted to the Servicer. The options to submit documents are identified below.
a) Fax using your personal cover sheet. Click here to get the fax cover sheet.
b) Email using your personal email and send documents to:
c) Upload from your computer. Click here to upload documents.

I chose option "c" as it seemed like a no-brainer.

I uploaded my bank statements, credit card statements, etc. updating everything I had sent since May 13.

After that, I went about the task of creating the online budget.

My husband and I track all our expenses to the dollar in quicken. Prior to going to England we had filled out in pen the budget that came with the NACA handbook.

So very late on Wednesday, evening July 7 I was filling out the online budget based on the numbers Kevin and I had discussed. By the time I finished updating everything it was well... already July 8 and our appointment was 7 hours away.

No comments:

Post a Comment